Friday, July 27, 2012

Wait whaaaat?

Yeah, I got that post title/quote from Despicable Me.

So the story begins...Nate bought the new MAC (is that supposed to be capitalized?) operating system called mountain lion. It was supposed to be a fun surprise for me, which it was. But I was worried when a little pop-up exploded on my desktop that said something like "your computer now sucks because microsoft word won't work on it". I then proceeded to look up prices online to show my thoughtful hub. what a newer version of microsoft word would cost. He was bound and determined to work it out for me (yay!) and some things happened over twitter and we got a new version of microsoft office. Ok it's awesome. I love it. It's awesome. I love it. I could say that all over again. All because of this...
I hate figuring this all out in my brain and with my computer calculator. And now I don't have to. Tip #2: do your monthly budget in the NEW excel! By the way...this is just a mock budget, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment