Friday, July 27, 2012

Uncovered pictures.

So I found some cutie pictures....actually Courtney did...and she sent them to me. So let me tell you a story...one time there was a girl. Her name was Megan. She used to be fearless. Now she is a scared-y cat and her husband doesn't believe she ever did anything brave. So one day they went to the rope swing and "jumped" from a small ledge and then from a "huge" one. She felt accomplished after about 1 hour of making everyone wait. Tip #1 on blog: be patient. for not everyone is as brave as you.
Nate: "I'm a big strong brave man and I didn't even think twice before jumping."

I think I can I think I can. (dear reader, hold up your pinky finger...that was the size of the branch we were swinging from-or so it seemed in my mind)

Diving in like a lady. Sort of embarrassing.

My hair is wet and like 10 people are staring at me to go. I better do it!!! (and though pictures don't show it I really did. Promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment