Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bored but not.

You know when you have plenty of things to do and you feel lazy, boring, and bored but you shouldn't be because you have plenty to do? Or is that just me? Nate is still in Provo and I am home from work having to plan a church lesson, and clean up my gross-ness in the apartment before Nat and Chris get here (last minute visit...yay!!), and get some sleep. That really isn't a lot but it's past midnight and church is in the morning. So now it sounds like more, eh? Instead of cleaning or planning when I got home I spray painted a desk top, attempted home-ade peanut butter and did nothing. I wish I could just want to run a million miles/minute and get so many cool things done. Really, you could accomplish so much in this life if you just did everything you said you would do. Hmm....about tttthhhat.....I think I'll start doing that later...

Tip: Set a timer for how long you have at the T.V. or computer. It will help motivate you to do something good and productive for the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment