Friday, July 27, 2012

So I guess you could say....

...it's been a while. You know, having a blog that you post pictures on from recent trips is exhausting. I feel like I am trying to keep up but I don't even think two people a day are reading (if so, I'm surprised). I am ready to have a blog where I can be myself and not have to sound all mature...summarizing how great our life is and how great our vacations were and how blah blah blah. I don't know how I got in the habit of that. Ok so I'll admit I may still post some life summaries on our other blog but not as much here. If you love us so much you can ask for an invitation to nateandmeganolsen.blogspot.com. But if you don't care, I don't blame you. 

So I think this blog will be about what I have learned while trying new things. My little black "blog" of tips and tricks. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment